BASIC FEATURES OF MSME, CHANGES WEF 01.04.2021
Dear MSME Businessmen,
I would like to draw the following basic feature of MSME, hope the same shall be useful for you:
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
- No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME.
- Only Aadhaar Number will be enough.
- PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government databases.
- Online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTN systems.
- PAN & GSTIN would be mandatory from 01.04.2021.
- Erstwhile EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME, will have to re-register under Udyam Registration.
- No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
The above details have been taken from e-book of schemes for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
Team – Intellex Strategic Consulting Pvt Ltd